Would like more supportive friends! :]

Options
iamihobo
iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
Hello! Been on for a at least 3 months now :) And just hoping to find more friends around my age (I'm 22) and people who like to chit chat through MFP. :)
I find that when I know I have people to check in on and talk with really makes it exciting to get on instead of just always adding food and exercise :]

Replies

• jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using mfp for a while now but recently started making friends. I'm on everyday and try to motivate all of my friends. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • s0ready
    s0ready Posts: 99
    Options
    you can add me :happy: i'm always looking for people to help critic my diary and let me know how i can improve and what not!!!!
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    Can't help with friends you are - unless 2x your age works. LOL! I just had to share that the title totally cracked me up.

Would you like MORE supportive friends or would you like more SUPPORTIVE friends, KWIM?
  • iamihobo
    Options
    oh : /
  • priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 22 also and looking to find real friends on here to hold me accountable without that occasional "WTG!" and "Nice!"
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options

Not a bad thing, just cute. :flowerforyou: Double-entendre = awesomeness!

Hope you get lots of responses to your thread/request! Friends on this site rock. :love: I didn't use the community boards for weeks, but since I've found them I feel like I've been a lot more dedicated to watching what I do. Helps keep me honest and motivated!

Good luck to you in your journey, and sorry that my post came off snotty. Your title just made me smile.
  • iamihobo
    Options

Not a bad thing, just cute. :flowerforyou: Double-entendre = awesomeness!

Hope you get lots of responses to your thread/request! Friends on this site rock. :love: I didn't use the community boards for weeks, but since I've found them I feel like I've been a lot more dedicated to watching what I do. Helps keep me honest and motivated!

Good luck to you in your journey, and sorry that my post came off snotty. Your title just made me smile.

lol! I'm sorry I couldn't tell if it was like a good funny or an embarrassing funny lol and I am naturally predisposed to lean towards embarrassed lol
    And in a way both ways is true lol! cause I want my friends to be more supportive online and I also want More friends!
    (Ya I generally don't use community boards either)
  • caitlingui
    caitlingui Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as well. I'm on here at least five times a day!