Hi there

Options
Hi there folks,

I'm a 36yr old female in the UK, and like everyone here have decided that it's time to loose some of the weight I have gained over the last few years. I'm excited about re-gaining the confidence I used to have and getting fit again.

This site looks great for logging my journey and the more friends I can make a long the way the better! I know it's going to be tough at times but hopefully with the support of people on here I will achieve my goal. It works both ways so if anyone is looking for any encouragement - I am here for you too. :)

Replies

• thinktank32k
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Gulzilly
    Gulzilly Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hiya Bexberry-

Welcome to MyFitnessPal! I'm fairly new on here as well and would love to add new companions on my journey towards becoming a better 'me'. Feel free to add me! :)
  • carapunkiedread
    carapunkiedread Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started with this too so yeah looking for any support or ideas on how to stick at it really!! U can add me 2 :tongue:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Hi..I am happy to accept any one starting out on this great journey and will do my best to support! please feel free to add me, not just the OP :-) I am also living in the UK
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Hello Bexberry. Feel free to add me.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Same thing I tell everyone - If I can do it, anyone can do it!! :) Feel free to add me!!

sw 303.4 (1/1/11)
    cw 193.6 (down 109.8lbs)
    gw 160
    29 y/o (for a couple more days -eeek!) 5'6''