Need support!!

Options
I am looking for good support I am 31, I have a 3 year old daughter, I work full time as a Medical Assistant at a Doctors office. I am 5'3 and at my heaviest I was 298 but now I am at 276, I have done tons of diets and diet pills with little luck. Recently I was a member of Weight Watchers and it has helped but $40 bucks a month & going to a meeting every week is hard when your trying to juggle life, work and a 3 year old. I need all the encouragement I can get cause I tend to give up on myself and go back to old habits.

Replies

• carapunkiedread
    carapunkiedread Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hiya! i just started 2 so add me if u want...think i'll need lots of support as well!! :tongue:
  • kjbbdoll
    kjbbdoll Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Please feel free to add me as a friend. YOU CAN DO THIS!! Logging my calories has been the only way that I have found that works for me to continue with dieting. You have a bad day? So what! Start new the next day!
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

If you are looking for real support (may be pointing out where you stray) and not just someone to say way to go no matter what you do lol then feel free to add me. I look for the same in my friends.
  • Tarnstime
    Tarnstime Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi I just started recently also and you can add me if you like , i will be there through your good and bad times and i think that mfp will be our journey to success. :) WELCOME!!
  • kristyjoy16
    Options
    Hi I'm new too and we're all in this together! :) That's great that you've done WW because now you have a lot of great knowledge on portion control, total calories, etc. You know what you need to do and you can do it with or without Weight Watchers!
  • YYDowns
    YYDowns Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like you have tried many programs, I am at my heaviest and feeling a little low. Please add me as a friend and we can encourage each other.

I just started this program on Monday, after I received bad news regarding a co-workers health. I am truly determine to get this weight off.

I am wishing you much success!!!
  • jaclynrae78
    Options
    I love friends and encouragement. please feel free to add me. I started in December at 261 and now am down to 212. I started MFP at the end of Jan. It is a great tool. We can support each other. I have a 3 year old soon to be 4 and an 8 month old baby. It is hard to find time but I tell myself I am worth it. Please any newbies feel free to add me. I haven't posted much on here because of my busy full time job and kids.