little rewards for goals

Options
after losing another pound and feeling pretty good, i decided to treat myself and buy.....cute underwear(well i needed some too but y'know.)

lol i know that sounds funny but i haven't bought myself really cute underwear in forever, just you know, boring panties. pretty undies make me feel pretty in turn : ) and they were a size smaller than the last time i bought undies, and they fit great!

what have you guys done for yourself as a little 'good job' towards your goals lately?

Replies

• mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    for every 20lbs i lose i'm also going to treat myself

1st 20lbs => tanning package
    2nd 20lbs => hair done
    3rd 20lbs=> new clothes XD
    final 20 = > bikini!

can't wait until that last 20! i'm already 14 down. =] feel free to add me
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My last mini goal was new perfume. I've also done hair and a pedi for past mini goals.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    5 lbs -- pedicure (I have hit this goal, so .. manicure this weekend!)
    10 lbs -- new workout clothes
    15 lbs -- a personal trainer
    20 lbs - new outfit from Antrhopologie
    After that... need to re-evaluate goals!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS! So happy to not see food as a reward!
    10-hair cut/ pedi
    I haven't thought past then because I don't have alot of free time. :laugh:
  • MrsBannister
    Options
    I want to get a tattoo when I finally reach my long-term goal.
  • sondyscraps
    sondyscraps Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    After finally going under 250 lbs my treat was a Heart Rate Monitor and a new pair of Nikes. I was and still am pretty stocked about it. I also finally was able to buy some dresses out of the "normal" size section (not plus) I suppose that would count as a reward to even though I needed them for Easter and my sisters graduation party. I haven't planned for anything else just yet.
  • BB2715
    BB2715 Posts: 5
    Options
    My reward to myself for loosing 20 lbs is getting to get all my cute jeans and tops out of those boxes they've been in since before my twins. The next 20 lbs gone Im going to victoria's. :) The next 20 gone, I will probably have to buy all new clothes. Im still in shock thinking about just loosing that much... Once I get that far, I'll decide what my next treat will be.
  • cwe1229a
    cwe1229a Posts: 34
    Options
    great rewards, guys : ) pedicures sound awesome, definitely adding that to my list of rewards!