Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Hi! Mom, grad student, surfer looking for friends/support...

Options
Aloha everyone,

I am a 29 year-old mother of a wonderful 21 month old boy and I live in Honolulu, Hawaii. I am also pursuing my Master's in counseling psychology and work part-time. I have always been really active and love anything outdoors, especially ocean related activities like surfing and diving. However, I steadily gained weight through my college years and now that I am a busy mom the weight is creeping even higher!

I'm tired of feeling uncomfortable in my skin and want to get healthy and fit to be a better mom and a better me (not to mention revive my relationship!) I have at least 30 lbs to lose...

I also am in a friend's wedding shortly and realized just how large I will look next to the bride and other bridesmaids unless I get my *kitten* in gear! So, here I am.

Looking for friends and support, I'll try to help you too : )

Aloha!

kai

Replies

• CristaRae
    Options
    Hi Kai :)
    I have gained a lot of weight over the past two years in college as well and am looking to loose about the same amount as you. I feel the same way, I just want to feel comfortable again. If you need any support I will be here! Im looking for the same as well

Good luck !