60 POUNDS LOST in 14 months. Pictures!

Options

Replies

• DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I would elliptical upwards of 600 calories a day. Since I began I have maintained a 1200 calorie a day diet. At first those 1200 calories were unhealthy ones but now I am able to pump my body full of healthiness and LOVE IT. I haven't "worked out" hardcore in weeks and have been focusing on maintaining my weight. I know I can lose but it is just as hard to LOSE as it is to maintain. I did the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred for the last 15 pounds I lost and am currently doing the GM Diet to cleanse my body and lose those last 5 pounds so I can start training for a fitness competition. I have a little bit on a blog I am writing and you can check it out!

http://misplacedgal.blogspot.com/

did you really lose 15 lbs in 30 days on Jillian's shred?

No, sorry I should have worded that differently. It's taken me about two months but I did it with the "30 day shred"!
    [/quote

That is still great! I may give her video a try.
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Thanks for posting pics. It really motiviations me. Good luck with your competition. I wish you the best.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done! Great muscle definition too :happy:
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. Thank you for sharing!

Your words made me a bit misty-eyed when you talked about how you currently see a 160 lb girl in the mirror. I've always been bigger, but once in my life I successfully lost weight and got down to 140. I looked and felt great. I wanted to lose about 5-10 more pounds at the time, but I remember while I was happy I did not truly see how good I looked. Now I look at those pictures and I'd give anything to look like that again. I think it's true that when you're bigger, it's hard to mentally switch to seeing a different vision in the mirror.

Thanks for your honesty!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • kittyneutron
    kittyneutron Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look fit, strong, confident and beautiful! Wonderful!
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You looked amazing when you started!! Great results, very inspirational :)
  • kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Truly an inspiration! Great job!!!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing work.
  • monharri
    monharri Posts: 78
    Options
    your where i want to be! congrats! and have fun at your fitness competition.
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    you look great, and nice to see a smile on your face. Sometimes people don't smile in their after pics. You have every reason to SMILE!!!!!!!
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Beautiful progress!
  • kfarnham9
    kfarnham9 Posts: 29
    Options
    Thanks to all ya'll! These words of encouragement made me smile all day long! :)

THanks for the support.
  • fordld
    fordld Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What motivation for the rest of us!
  • cr9576
    cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow you dont even look that bad at 190 if only everyone looked that good at 190!
  • sublimedoll
    Options
    very inspiring...you look awesome!! thanks for sharing your pics :)
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You look so great!! :)
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the fantastic work! :flowerforyou:
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    ahhhhh I HATE YOU!!! I am 5'6 and started at 190 lbs about 14 months ago and I've only lost 49 lbs. Your goal weight is the same as mine- 125. Almost there, about 16 more to go... But yeah, you are how am trying to be before summer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!