I LOVE SESAME STREET!

Options
So I am so excited about this, I found Sesame Street On Demand!! It is fantastic, my 4 month old is LOVING IT!!! :happy: And it's all old-school ones that I used to watch when I was a kid!! SO FUN!:laugh:

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old has been requesting "Scheschame Street" lately too. Thank goodnes for on demand!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    No matter what you do, no matter who you are, you will never, EVER be as cool as Elmo. :smile:

Jon Bon Jovi is a D-bag compared to Elmo. I have the lunchbox (and yes, I use it) and I have Elmo zipper pulls on my motorcycle jacket, and I have the talking doll that tells stories, and ,,,,,,

((I'm a bit of a fan :ohwell: :blushing: ))
  • FINALLY4ME
    FINALLY4ME Posts: 643
    Options
    I never minded sesame street! I would always sing along w/ the songs too.....even when i was at work....oh the joys of parenting.....I think I knew those songs better than I did any current music:ohwell: :laugh:

and how funny when they have on famous folks....or did you guys ever see the 30 rock spoof they did:laugh:

liz lemon was a lemon it was awesome:laugh:
  • healthychic
    Options
    All the kids that I babysit for I turn on Seasame Street on On Demand, I love it too!! It is the ONLY show that keeps the occupied for a full hour,:laugh: . And I love it too because I actually remember all the episiodes from when I was a kid.

-Danielle
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I miss Fred Rogers too,,, :cry:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I never minded sesame street! I would always sing along w/ the songs too.....even when i was at work....oh the joys of parenting.....I think I knew those songs better than I did any current music:ohwell: :laugh:

and how funny when they have on famous folks....or did you guys ever see the 30 rock spoof they did:laugh:

I *wish* I had seen that episode!!!! lol
  • FINALLY4ME
    Options

ask and ye shall receive and laugh :laugh:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vxv7qi3BJI
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

ask and ye shall receive and laugh :laugh:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vxv7qi3BJI

SCORE! Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options

Me too!!! The trolley taking us to the Land of Make-Believe was the best. And his little rituals at the end and the beginning...so comforting!
  • FINALLY4ME
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5121VjLwqZM&feature=related

sorry one more spoof from Sesame Street for all you law and order fans:laugh:
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    It is so funny that you guys are talking about Sesame Street...because I am so rockin my Oscar the Grouch t-shirt today! :laugh: :heart:

By the way love the pic finally4me....that's who my daughter is named after :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    By the way love the pic finally4me....that's who my daughter is named after :flowerforyou:

Audrey or Tiffany?
  • finallyproud
    Options

Audrey or Tiffany?

Audrey but I spelled it Audree :heart:
  • FINALLY4ME
    Options

Audrey or Tiffany?

aw that's awesome....I absolutely love her! she was such a lovely woman inside and out!:flowerforyou: I'm sure your audree is too!:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

Audrey or Tiffany?

aw that's awesome....I absolutely love her! she was such a lovely woman inside and out!:flowerforyou: I'm sure your audree is too!:flowerforyou:

My cousin named their daughter Audrey Caroline. Such a beautiful formal name. I think Audrey is so pretty. (I relate it to Audrey Hepburn, of course.)
  • finallyproud
    Options

Audrey or Tiffany?

I named her Audree Marie. She really is the coolest kid..Mommy's little drama queen :laugh: but I wouldn't trade being a Mom to her and her brother for anything in the world :heart:
  • annerssju
    annerssju Posts: 111
    Options

Mr. Roger's was the BEST!! I loved how he always changed his shoes when he came home, and would put on his cardigan. Maybe they'll put him on demand too!

I can't WAIT to watch the spoof of 30 rock they did on Sesame Street - it's so cool how they make a little kid show that parents can enjoy as well!

And of course, being that I'm a teacher, I absolutely LOVE how educational it is, this kid I used to babysit actually learned to read from watching the show! I'm hoping it'll have a similar effect on my little one!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    My favorite all time episode is the one where the people realized Snuffleupagus was real! Yeah, and Zoe really rocks!
  • annerssju
    annerssju Posts: 111
    Options
    So I am so excited about this, I found Sesame Street On Demand!! It is fantastic, my 4 month old is LOVING IT!!! :happy: And it's all old-school ones that I used to watch when I was a kid!! SO FUN!:laugh:

DirecTV On Demand? I tried to figure that out last night and couldn't.

Comcast ON DEMAND. They also have BARNEY and Friends, which she is watching right now and I just heard her laugh out loud!!! PRICELESS!!