looking for some friends

Options
Hi All,

I lost 42 pounds using MFP and had great supportive people who helped me get there.. I ended up deleting my account once I had reached my goal, however I have realised I still have something to Learn!
I have gained a few pounds back and would really like to get back on the band wagon so to speak . Im looking for some new friends to help me get there :) and I also would love to help you achieve your goal too.
Im 24 Married and currently weigh 162.5 pounds..:)

Thanks

Brianna

Replies

• Kwiz01
    Kwiz01 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome back. I am new to MFP and have yet to really jump in and get busy so I will be more than happy to support you and hope you will do the same. You are a great example of what can happen. Keep on keepin' on.
  • Lrn84
    Lrn84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lauren. I've been trying to lose my last 20 pounds for the past 3 years. I'm 5'7 have been stuck in my 150's and need some MFP friends to help motivate me in getting this weight off by summer.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I love this site...it's been a huge help in my weightloss : ) You can add me if you would like
  • badmediakarma
    Options
    Welcome back :) We have the same name - mine is spelled with a y! I love this website, the support is great. Adding you :)
  • BrnIdGirl
    BrnIdGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to can add me...I'm all about the more the merrier.
  • Cajun_momma
    Options
    add me if u want, i'm 162 also and want to lose 20 lbs!! good luck!!
  • Samysalsa
    Samysalsa Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel Free to add :)
  • ashmx250
    ashmx250 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome back to MFP! We are the same age and about the same weight, this is my second time in a year trying to loose 30 lbs (due to my second pregnancy) I could use a few more friends as well :-) feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • lizrd3
    lizrd3 Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. Started at 280 now at 277. that's mostly in 2 weeks. I have NEVER been on the web site its really cool. anyway good luck to every one.. Oh goal weight is 220... lots of sweat to be made lol