Nike training app

Options
charelg
charelg Posts: 599 Member
I been using the Nike training app for women for a little over a month, love it. Just wondering if anyone else uses it, I would love some M f p people that use the same workout as me.

Thanks,
Cg

Replies

• Hilary75
    Hilary75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've used it once. I was so sore the next day. I haven't done it again bc I lift at the gym twice a week and only did the nike app bc I missed a gym day that week. Maybe I'll add a third day to my weight training.

Next time I do it I will deff do it on the first floor. I was upstairs when I tried it last time and felt like I was going to jump right through the floor. lol
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I use it sometimes, and I do Nike Training Club every week. Love it! What are your favorite drills?
  • charelg
    Options
    I do them almost every day. I started from the beginning, get lean, did beginner, then intermediate, now advanced. I love the variety and lots of lunges and squats. I run/walk sometimesbut this is my main exercise. I like being able to workout at home, reminds me of p90, but not as intense.
  • charelg
    Options
    Thats what I meant the Nike training club app. The plank rows are a killer as well as the froggers.
  • reneegee23
    Options
    I really love Nike's program (also love my instructor) - I've been doing it for about 4 months or so (combined with weight training) and I totally feel stronger, balance is better, etc. Love me some burpees!!!
  • reneegee23
    Options
    Thats what I meant the Nike training club app. The plank rows are a killer as well as the froggers.

I've become the bomb at planks, I need to up the ante and do some up/down planks more. I hate those.