I need help..

Options
I work at a hotel as a valet parker and as part of the job, I have to run to guest's car and back all the time.
I work full time, usually 40~45 hours a week. This may be a bit out of topic but I am currently wearing Nike Lunarglide and Nike Air Max 2012. I love those two shoes but it always bust my knees and ankles. Would there be some other running shoes product that is more suitable for my type of exercise/work I do. Plus what would be some tips on staying away from the pains in my knees, calves, ankle, and feet. I first thought I was just out of shape but now it has gotten to a point where I can hardly walk or get out of bed without pain.

I also need one more suggestion. I am deciding on Adidas ClimaCool shoe product and Fitbit Ultra.
Which one would be a better, more wise investment?
Please let me know.
Thank you for your time :)

Replies

• kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    I'd suggest going to a reputable shoe store and having them evaluate what type of shoe would give you the best support. I have really flat feet, so I need shoes that help give me an arch or it kills my knees. You might also look into a knee brace, which you can get pretty cheaply at the store, or you could see an orthopedic doctor to get a stronger type of brace.

I would go for the FitBit over the shoes, if you can still invest in it over the other things. You can estimate calories burned, but you can't burn the calories if you can't walk because of so much pain. :flowerforyou:

Hope that helps!
  • brianykim
    Options
    I should really check those shoe stores out. Thank you so much for the input.
    I have heard many good things about fitbit and am looking forward to purchasing one!
    I will look into purchasing a knee brace I just have to do a little research :p

I will try what you have told me and let you know how it went :))
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Awesome, good luck!! :)