Inspiration and friendship required to cross the weight loss

Options
Hi guys, my name is Stacey im 5 foot 6 and wiegh currently 66.7kg or about 149 pounds. I'm envious of my 18 year old self who weighed 115 pounds, I want to get back to being fit, toned and super healthy. Im a goal setter. And i pledge to you all that I will be 54kg's again (120 pounds), I want to achieve this by August 01 2012. Come along with me on my journey, experience the highs and most definite lows, and help me (please) to get over the hurdles, and I will do my best to support and motivate you, so that we can all come out skinny, toned and healthy on the other side of the weight loss journey.

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Great attitude and good luck. Cant wait to hear about the results.
  • Staceydonna1987
    Options
    Thanks, with a lot of hard work and determination, i will hopefully be on the success stories topic board by August 01 2012. Will get the before shots ready now haha.
  • linat9
    linat9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i am currently 143lbs i wanted to loose 20 lbs i also needed motivation to continue because sometimes you loose track i hope you will succeed in your journey i am thinking of choosing the same date as you so we can check the progress of each others and ourselves motivated through the whole deal so august 1 2012 will be the date to check the final results....and good luck