Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What a difference 23lbs makes! (pics)

I started this journey last November, I've lost 23lbs so far and wasn't really seeing a difference. Until tonight. We were getting ready to go out and I had my best friend take a pic of me, compared it with a pic from last summer and I so see the difference now! I still have about 80lbs to go, but I wanted to post these cause dang it, I'm proud of myself!

Before (I am in the blue shirt):
23lbsago-1.jpg

After:
me-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Replies

• That is amazing! I hope I reach my goals.
  • erogers85
    erogers85 Posts: 32
    Wow you look like you lost 50+ lbs! Big difference! Keep up the good work!
  • Wow, you definitely should be proud of yourself! You look so different in the second picture! WELL DONE! :D
    And good luck with the next lbs!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Very well done! You even look younger :)

Also, I don't eat meat, but I'm totes jealous that you got to see the Wienermobile in person. When I was little I had a little Hot Wheels of it. :bigsmile:
  • Memorysketch
    Memorysketch Posts: 41 Member
    You look great! I love your (I guess it's) new haircut! :)
  • Blaizen
    Blaizen Posts: 16
    Thanks all!
    Very well done! You even look younger :)

Also, I don't eat meat, but I'm totes jealous that you got to see the Wienermobile in person. When I was little I had a little Hot Wheels of it. :bigsmile:

It stopped by my work twice this summer, which is weird cause I live in such a small town. It was fun, they even took video of a bunch of us associates singing the song.
  • redtop2187
    redtop2187 Posts: 31 Member
    Absolutely there is a difference! Congratulations!
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Awe-some lady!!!

I can relate. Best on your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!