What a difference 23lbs makes! (pics)

Options
I started this journey last November, I've lost 23lbs so far and wasn't really seeing a difference. Until tonight. We were getting ready to go out and I had my best friend take a pic of me, compared it with a pic from last summer and I so see the difference now! I still have about 80lbs to go, but I wanted to post these cause dang it, I'm proud of myself!

Before (I am in the blue shirt):
23lbsago-1.jpg

After:
me-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Replies

• isweatglitter
    Options
    That is amazing! I hope I reach my goals.
  • erogers85
    erogers85 Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow you look like you lost 50+ lbs! Big difference! Keep up the good work!
  • Madorable
    Options
    Wow, you definitely should be proud of yourself! You look so different in the second picture! WELL DONE! :D
    And good luck with the next lbs!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Very well done! You even look younger :)

Also, I don't eat meat, but I'm totes jealous that you got to see the Wienermobile in person. When I was little I had a little Hot Wheels of it. :bigsmile:
  • Memorysketch
    Memorysketch Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love your (I guess it's) new haircut! :)
  • Blaizen
    Blaizen Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks all!
    Very well done! You even look younger :)

Also, I don't eat meat, but I'm totes jealous that you got to see the Wienermobile in person. When I was little I had a little Hot Wheels of it. :bigsmile:

It stopped by my work twice this summer, which is weird cause I live in such a small town. It was fun, they even took video of a bunch of us associates singing the song.
  • redtop2187
    redtop2187 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Absolutely there is a difference! Congratulations!
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Awe-some lady!!!

I can relate. Best on your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!