Options
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • arneyfive
    arneyfive Posts: 16
    Options
    Terrific job!! This is new to me hope to have great results like you
  • twolilbeans
    Options
    You really look amazing and I can't believe how fast you lost the weight. Great job!!
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You are pretty and now have a body to die for, congrats!
  • redtop2187
    redtop2187 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    An absolute inspiration for people like me who have struggled there whole life! Pus I am also 5'1" so I understand how hard it is...I mean a simple 5lb-10lb change can show quite a lot. Congratulations!
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! congrats
  • NathBeaudoin
    Options
    Wow! I am really impress. You have a lot of determination and i admire that.
    I am présently 200lbs and target is 156lbs.... i wish in few months be able to be exactly like you.

Congradulation!

Nathalie
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hello from Chicago.
    You look great! Thank you for the inspiring photos.
  • Emnee
    Emnee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are officially my motivation! Keep up the great work.:smile:

I must agree! I am so inspired to have finally found someone that is around my height (I am 5'0") who has the same goal! You've gone through such a beautiful transformation and I hope to do the same! Keep up the good work! I'll be working my butt off along side you. :D
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Great work girl!!! I am the same hieght as you and just got down to 125!! :) Keep going and I promis you will get here! WTG Girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!