Since spring break ended, i feel like im never full?

Since im back at school, its like no matter what i eat, im not full. Im blowing through calories trying to get full. Im suppose to eat 1400 a day, and its like, im already at 1200 before dinner, so then im screwed. Im not sure why i feel like this now, after spring break. What are some recipes/foods/tricks on getting full without blowing through so many calories? And, does anyone know why all of sudden this happened after spring break?

Replies

• Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Can't see your food diary so it's difficult to offer any opinions. Are you able to exercise so you have more calories available?
  • Are you really hungry? Are you sure it's not emotional/boredom eating? Also, are you getting enough sleep?
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Raw fruits & veggies always help...& more water intake. I also like those equate weight loss shakes cheap version of slim fast). If you pop one in the freezer till it thickens some that helps too & it's low in cals. As to why ur feeling this way now I m not sure. Unless maybe u got a present u didn't know about????? :P
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    i go through periods when i'm barely hungry then when i'm super hungry, during those times i up protein even more (1g for almost every lb as close as i can), lots of fiber and fruit. popcorn is my snack of choice when i've starving, fills me up quick like nothing else.
  • i am with nicholerobb, are you perhaps up the duff?