Need Advice

Options
Should I weigh weekly, bi weekly, or monthly? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    There is no right or wrong answer, do what works for you. Weight always goes up and down and sometimes that is because you have actually "lost weight" othertimes it is due to water retention, monthly cycle etc.
    What works best for me is to weigh weekly but chart monthly - that gives a better overall picture of what is happening for me.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Weigh yourself once a week on the same day every week, in the morning, on an empty stomach, after you do your bidness.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Weigh yourself once a week on the same day every week, in the morning, on an empty stomach, after you do your bidness.
    totally nekkid
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    totally nekkid

How could I forget this very important part?! =)

+1
  • StephyJarn
    StephyJarn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    + 1 ?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    + 1 ?
    + 1 just means he's agreeing with me, dear.
  • StephyJarn
    StephyJarn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    o i get it! lol :laugh:
  • Brown_Eyed_Beauty
    Brown_Eyed_Beauty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    totally nekkid

Ditto here. Weight tends to fluctuate throughout the day 1-3 lbs because of food. Sticking to the same schedule is always best.
  • arl29
    arl29 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I agree with once a week. If I weigh myself more than that, it drives me nuts! My weight fluctuates too much.