Bit boring without friends

Options
I'm getting married at the end of this month and have been losing weight and toning up since the new year. Now looking to maintain my weight and keep fit.
Also got an 18 month old so need to keep fit to keep up with him!

Replies

• ansley341
    ansley341 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    am sure its hard to find time to fit in a work out with a little one around (though maybe he keeps you running around as well lol)
    Hope all is going well
    feel free to add :)
  • midge19uk
    midge19uk Posts: 17
    Options
    hey Sounds like your doing great! feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i know how you feel, i started my life sentence 3 years ago,, we got 4 kids, 3 month 4years 6 years and 7 years, its difficult enough trying to find 5 min to sit down never mind try and go gym, but still i manage,
    feel free to add,,, i need more male friends,
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have a diploma in Advanced Personal Training, ask me whatever! :)
  • FrancesOReilly
    FrancesOReilly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratz on getting married.. Well done on the loss and maintaining.. Am sure he'll keep you on your toes :)
  • Carol_27
    Carol_27 Posts: 40
    Options
    I have to say seeing the pictures of you guys holding your little ones is sooo cute, getting married at the end of June and also trying somehow to squeeze in workouts while working 12+ hours + side home improvement projects + wedding details (no toddler at home yet but i totally understand the not having 5 mins to think let alone workout) want to lose about 10-12lbs by our wedding date so trying get extra tips and tricks from threads.

luvs and hugs MFP community!!
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Good luck maintaining. Feel free to add me for support.