Cosmo Restaurant - UK

Options
xAdrianax
xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
Ok so i am going for a meal at Cosmo tonight which apparently has over 300 dishes....oh no

My question is has anyone been there - what did you choose to eat or what do you recommend?

Also i can only really guestimate my cals for tonight.

I have allowed 1400 calories for the meal....which is a buffet (normally only eat 1.5 - 2 plates at any buffet)

Here is a description of their food:

'Allow us to take you on a gastronomic journey of the East with recipes spanning 9 countries (China, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, Mongolia, Singapore, Vietnam and India), with authentic recipes that combine spices, flavours and traditional cooking techniques – all freshly prepared by expert chefs. We also serve a selection of European favourites including traditional Sunday Roasts and Italian dishes. Just some of the reasons why over 35,000 people eat at COSMO restaurants every single week!

Watch in awe as our chefs create delicious flavours in front of your eyes at the Live Cooking Stations. What will you tempt you today – Dim Sum; Indian; Seafood; Teppanyaki or any of the other 6 Live Cooking Stations? Or maybe Crispy Aromatic Duck or any of the other vast banquet of starters and mains – all you have to ask yourself is where do your taste buds want to go today? But be warned many people don’t leave any room for dessert! When they see the Chocolate Fountain, Rich and Creamy Gateaux, fresh fruit and freshly prepared mousses and trifles they wish they hadn’t over indulged on the main courses! '

I intend to stay away from the deserts.....intend LOL

Replies

• lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I went there, to be honest a place like that there arent many healthy options. Sushi... but much (in the one near me) was oily, fried and YUMMY!!!! lol

Not much help eh? :-) x