I've lost 2 inches!!!

Options
katB_83
katB_83 Posts: 41 Member
Ok so normally my very stubborn thights never want to lose any weight, so imagine my suprise when i did my measurements last night only to find that.... i've lost 2 inches on my thighs.

I'm so happy i wanted to share this with MFP.

So whats part of your body so you find it hardest to lose from?

Replies

• natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Good job hun! That's fantastic! My hardest spot to lose from is my bum (pretty obvious if you look at my progress pics hehe).
  • BlaireV
    BlaireV Posts: 137
    Options
    Congratulations :) I have the same issue with my thighs, so far I've lost 4.5 inches off each one and hope to lose another 2. I never thought they would slim down, ever. It takes time, but it will happen!
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Just took my week 5 measurements on Monday. Lost 1.75" off my bust (to hubby's dismay), 2.5" off my waist (yay!), and 1" off my hips (double yay!).
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Well done! My hardest part is my stomach :-( That said I've shed 4 inches from my waist measurement and 6 inches from my hips....if only it were the other way around :laugh:
  • sportyag
    sportyag Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats!!!

That;s a hard area for me as well ... I think they look smaller but yet that measuring tape keeps giving me the same number aarghhh ....
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ok so normally my very stubborn thights never want to lose any weight, so imagine my suprise when i did my measurements last night only to find that.... i've lost 2 inches on my thighs.

I'm so happy i wanted to share this with MFP.

So whats part of your body so you find it hardest to lose from?

How cool is that!! So happy for you! I imagine my mid area will be my most difficult to lose.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I should start adding in measuring my thighs to the other areas to see how that's coming along, too. :P So far my hips are the slowest, but I'm gonna start checking.
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    My waist is the slowest. Never thought to measure thighs but I will now :). I have lost a couple inches off my hips and about an inch off my waist and bust :)
  • NWriceC
    NWriceC Posts: 28
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress!
    Sadly, I haven't measured anything since starting this journey.

Considering I've stopped losing weight, maybe I'm progressing in that area, will have to check this stuff out.

Thanks for the idea!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!