Before and during pics

Options
I've been following the paleo/primal lifestyle and this is the result. I started out at 170 in October and here I am at 133. I lost all of the weight on diet change alone, I haven't been able to exercise much. I did have an abdominoplasty 2 weels ago to fix some major ab separation from having two babies back to back, but there was no change in weight from the surgery. Unfortunately for me, I have a wide frame so I always look a little bigger straight on.

10-2011a.jpg
10-2011b.jpg

04-2012a.jpg
04-2012b.jpg

Replies

• liftandcycle
    Options
    you look amazing! thanks for sharing! :)
  • JLindze07
    JLindze07 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! You look great!
  • somehume
    somehume Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks, this may help me to get back on my horse. Keep up the good work.
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Very motivational....what a great job!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Honey, you do not "look a little bigger straight on"! You look fabulous straight on! GREAT work and congratulations!
  • lovinlulu
    lovinlulu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats on your success!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • SarahSwimmer
    SarahSwimmer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'm Paleo now but considering adding greek yogurt back into my diet (thus becoming primal) I wish you logged so I could see what you're doing?
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Straight on you look terrific! I have been on a modified version of the Paleo for a few years and love it. It really feels like a good fit for me, as for you!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I've been following the paleo/primal lifestyle and this is the result. I started out at 170 in October and here I am at 133. I lost all of the weight on diet change alone, I haven't been able to exercise much. I did have an abdominoplasty 2 weels ago to fix some major ab separation from having two babies back to back, but there was no change in weight from the surgery. Unfortunately for me, I have a wide frame so I always look a little bigger straight on.

10-2011a.jpg
    10-2011b.jpg

04-2012a.jpg
    04-2012b.jpg

Wow! U look awesome!
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • binky78
    binky78 Posts: 60
    Options
    You look great!!
  • jeaninemckinney
    jeaninemckinney Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Huge change in not that long of a time! Keep it up! U dont look wide or big u lookbeautiful! :love:
  • twolilbeans
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I just wanted to show people it is possible to get there, you just have to want it enough to work for it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!