Meet my brother Al

Options
Mike
Mike Posts: 823 Member
If you haven't seen the blog post yet, I've convinced my brother Al to help me work on MyFitnessPal. You can read more at:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mike

Please join me in welcoming Al!

Thanks, and hope you are all enjoying the site!

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Welcome Al... definitely enjoying the site :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    You Have Changed my Life for the Richer (in more ways than one):laugh: :heart:

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart: Thank you Mike & Al
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Cool!! Welcome Al - glad to have you on board. I can't wait to see what this new development brings. Kudos to both of you for stepping out on this new adventure! :drinker:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Al! Love the site and cant wait to see the upgrades!!

Mike...this site ROCKS!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Welcome Al...

Thanks for all you do for us !! Fabulous site.

I'M concerned, if you have both quit your jobs... how on earth will you survive?? We all know starvation is NOT the proper way to go for weightloss. :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hello Al!! From Mikes incredible, shrinking, family!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    If you haven't seen the blog post yet, I've convinced my brother Al to help me work on MyFitnessPal. You can read more at:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mike

Please join me in welcoming Al!

Thanks, and hope you are all enjoying the site!

Hi Al, and WELCOME! :flowerforyou: And thanks once again Mike for creating such a fantastic site! :love: I wonder if you have any idea just how many lives you've changed for the better! :smile: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Welcome Al.... You have an awesome brother!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thank you so very much for this site and welcome Al! It's so nice to have other people to talk to that are going through the same successes/challenges that I am going through. It's like therapy sometimes...ya know, like AA only the challenge is weight loss. I have met some great people and it is such a supportive group! Keep up the great work!
  • albertl
    albertl Posts: 30
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Mike and I are really excited about the possibilities for the site and we're always humbled and inspired by your great success stories. Looking forward to becoming a more active member of the community. :smile:

Albert (you can call me "Al")
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi Al (and Mike)! Looking forward to all the exciting things about to happen. We LOVE it here! :flowerforyou:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, Al! We're happy to have you on board, and excited about Mike having some help to accomplish his goals. As you can tell, there are LOTS of us here that absolutely LOVE MFP. :heart:

:flowerforyou:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome Al!

=)

I think you are both awesome for taking the time for MFP! I already think it's just about the best calorie counting site out there, and with the improvements planned there will definately be no contest.

:flowerforyou:
  • rndalsn
    rndalsn Posts: 26
    Options
    Al,
    Welcome! Mike, I really enjoy the site! It helps me stay on track! Thanks, guys!:flowerforyou:
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Welcome Al!

Its amazing that you all are going to devote so much time to making us all healthier. Its certainly positively changed my life in the couple of months I've been here.

Also, thank you Mike for coming up with this idea and maintaining it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome Al! :flowerforyou: Mike thanks again for the great site. I'm so glad I found it. :flowerforyou:
  • Eryn47
    Eryn47 Posts: 34
    Options
    Welcome Al!! I am so thankful for this site and this group of people, you are all great!:flowerforyou:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Mike - I have often thought, but never taken the time, to thank you for this incredible site. I swear, you have changed my life. I don't think that I would have been able to make the lifestyle change that I needed without this haven on the web. I recommend this site to others constantly, and am so glad that I can try to inspire them with my small successes.
    Al - Welcome, and thank you in advance for your help! You guys rock!
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you -
    and here's to smart choices!! Mary
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Welcome Al, and thanks again Mike for a really great site. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome Al, I love this website.