Victorious Victoria Day Fitness Challenge April 13th

Options
yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
Ready to change lazy Sundays? I like to think of Sundays as lazy because there's nothing I "have" to do - just stuff I want to do - like exercise!

Yesterday I did elliptical and weights and went for a nice walk with husband. We're having a wonderful week of weather. I think more walking is in store today. Also some house cleaning as Grandmother-in-law is coming for a visit.

Have a great Sunday!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Ready to change lazy Sundays? I like to think of Sundays as lazy because there's nothing I "have" to do - just stuff I want to do - like exercise!

Yesterday I did elliptical and weights and went for a nice walk with husband. We're having a wonderful week of weather. I think more walking is in store today. Also some house cleaning as Grandmother-in-law is coming for a visit.

Have a great Sunday!

Mary
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Jam everyday...and honestly, I feel guilty until I do it. Today...Sunday..I'm breaking out the tennis rackets and playing against a friend...in about 40 degree weather. I just can't wait ANYMORE!!!
    Good luck to everyone!!
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Ok so back to serious work tomorrow gonna have a good week.

Today went for a long walk and cut the grass and some other garden work also did an hours worth of ironing this morning. Tomorrow will be elliptical first thing and then core secrets dvd mid morning followed by another 30 mins walk later on in the afternoon.

I have switched back to slimfast shakes as I find it easier to track my food with that and I feel healthier because they have extra goodness in them I think I am making bad choices in my meals and thats why I am stuck I need a couple of weeks where the thinking is done for me while I get my exercise back on track so hopefully a month from now I will be ready to go it alone again but for now I really need the simplicity life is just to busy.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Just checking in. . .

still out of commission here.

Keep going, ladies. I'll rejoin you soon!:flowerforyou: