Turbo Fire Calories Burned

I'm in my second week of Turbo Fire and I have bought a Polar FT4 to use with the workouts. I would like to know how many calories burned are you seeing from these workouts? I did TF EZ 45 and it said I burned 348 calories. Do any of you think that is a good number of calories burned for a cardio workout?

Replies

• tamoretta
    tamoretta Posts: 6 Member
    Hello,

I have Turbo Fire as well... and I wear a Body Bugg .... I have to say I was expecting more of a burn myself. I believe I burned like 500 calories during Fire 45 which is my favorite. I guess its the type of workout it is. I have to admit I workout out for 45 minutes to Jillian Michaels and I burned 1200.... I stick TurboFire in for a break from the more intense workouts.
  • What type of workout from Jullian Michaels do you do? WOW....1200 calories...that must be some workout.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 363 Member
    I have a Polar F4 and I just started doing Turbo Fire. I've only done the Fire 30 Class and Stretch 10 Class, but I burned about 450 calories doing them.
  • I have a timex heart monitor (works awesome!) and just did Fire EZ 55 and burned over 1500 calories. It was my first time with Turbo Fire but I always push for 70-90% of max heart rate when working out and keep that overall so calories burned is greater. I think its all about pushing your limits, be reasonable but push.
  • I have a GAIM oregon heart rate monitor and I like it - it varies all the time on how many calories I burn so I know it's really working. With the HIIT workouts I burn 300+ and with the Fire / EZ workouts I burn easily 450+
  • Alisa742
    Alisa742 Posts: 1
    674 calories on fire ez 55.
  • ash_37
    ash_37 Posts: 35
    Calorory burns are different from people to people. For the same workout some burn over 1000 some burn in 500s. Its so confusing
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 303 Member
    That seems extremely low. I used to wear a HRM while doing Turbo Fire and I averaged at least 100 calories per ten minutes. Everybody is different though.
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 303 Member
    What kind of HRM is it? The ones that strap to your chest (as opposed to your wrist) are much more accurate because they're closer to your heart.