My Journey in Fitness

Options
Stepmom1
Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
Hello, everyone!! I started back in 2007 with Beachbody workouts. I have been working out for a long time but after my 2nd C-section, I gained so much weight and what I was doing before was no longer working out the same.

So, I started a different workout routine and it was wonderful!! I have never looked back since then. So, I wanted to post my pics here to show you that it can be done and its all up to you. You have more strength and determination than you think. Hush the voice i your head that tells you: "you are tried", "I don't want to do this today", "I am beyond any help", etc.. Just throw your workout clothes on, pop the workout DVD in the player and do it! It will become a habit soon and you will miss it when you don't do it.

P90Xday1.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

2ndRound30Days.jpg

Replies

• giantruss
    giantruss Posts: 100
    Options
    you look so fit!!
  • 30musha30
    30musha30 Posts: 114
    Options
    You look great! Love your hair in the second pic :)
  • dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    What workouts are you doing currently?
  • Stepmom1
    Options
    You look great! Love your hair in the second pic :)

Thank you!! I do too!! :smile:
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Your arms are fantastic!
  • Stepmom1
    Options
    What workouts are you doing currently?

I am doing P90X2 right now. I am almost done with that one.

I will take a week off as I usually do between programs, and I will be doing a weight routine by Cathe Friedrich, which is another one of my favorite programs to do.

Thank you for all the compliments!
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look great!! What did you do to get your arms that sculpted - I want arms like that :)
  • Stepmom1
    Options
    You look great!! What did you do to get your arms that sculpted - I want arms like that :)

Well, I have been doing the usual when it comes to weight training: triceps kickbacks, dumbell bicep curls, Arnold Press, chin ups, pullups, pushups, etc..

Nutrition is very important. You need the right balance of proteins, carbs, veggies, dairy and fats to help you shed fat and let those muscles show!

Thank you for the compliment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!