Am I any thinner

Options
I have been on this site now for about a month, I have not lost that much in lbs but I have been doing loads of exercise and think maybe I am getting thinner but building muscle, can you see any difference in the pictures below ? The beach was about a month ago and the one in the pink was last night. I don't know if there is a difference because it's me so I can't be impartial so I wanted an impartial opinion! Thanks

DSC00806.jpg

HPIM0685.jpg

HPIM0680.jpg

Replies

• seifist
    seifist Posts: 2
    Options
    Its hard to say. The first place you usually loose weight is in your face, if you did a face-face comparison itd probably be easier to tell from such a short term.
  • Sarah_LM
    Sarah_LM Posts: 96
    Options
    ooo didnt know the pictures would be so HUGE lol
  • Mrsfun44
    Mrsfun44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You certainly look thinner to me-your "spare tire" is almost gone and the jeans aren't as tight fitting.Keep up the good work.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Your mid-section is obviously smaller. A lot smaller
  • trish01
    trish01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you are a lot smaller in the waist and thighs...good going
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Its hard to say. The first place you usually loose weight is in your face, if you did a face-face comparison itd probably be easier to tell from such a short term.

Really? you can't see the difference in her tummy area? It is so visibly different to me.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Honestly, you do look thinner all around.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Yes Ma'am! Lookin good! And, I like your dog! :bigsmile:
  • jewely82
    jewely82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would agree that you are definitely losing some weight. Your midsection and thighs are noticeably thinner.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    If you put on a tight tang top and shorts it's way easier to tell if your losing weight... If your brave enough (IM NOT) Take a picture of yourself in a sports bra and shorts then you can really see how your body is changing... But looking at your picture you can see it in you waist and lower body you have lost inches and weight..
  • Shelley130
    Shelley130 Posts: 142
    Options
    Yep I can tell too! The "girls" stick out further than the belly now :smile:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :smokin: I thought you looked smaller, but I had my husband look at the pictures without telling him what I thought and he said "Dang! Yes she looks smaller, Definately."

Congratulations, and keep up the good work. It is hard when the scale doesn't move but pictures don't lie. Have you meazsured since you started this?
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    you need to measure yourself. You do look thinner to me. Just make sure you eat the exercise calories. Also stay off the scale. Go by how your clothes feel and inches.
  • Rosebud1956
    Options
    You look thinner to me. Keep up the good work and I am sure you will reach your goal.:flowerforyou:
  • seifist
    seifist Posts: 2
    Options

Really? you can't see the difference in her tummy area? It is so visibly different to me.

Not really, tucked in synthetic fiber shirt with tight jeans in the first pic and untucked sweater with a different pair of jeans in the second one, its hard to tell.
  • Azarielisha
    Azarielisha Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    u DEFINITELY look thinner... a totally new person !:wink: !! keep going on the same path!!!
    xD
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Yes! You certainly do! Gratz!!!
  • juliehiggins
    Options
    You look like it to me.