Meet my brother Al

Options
2»

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Good to meet you Al, and welcome.

Mike - Thanks for everything you have done to make the site what it is. I don't think I would have lost the 60lbs I have as quickly as I have without this awesome tool. :flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    A big thank you to Mike, and a welcome to Al.

I've only been active on this site for 2 months but it changed my life!!!!! Thank you!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi Al, welcome! :happy:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Welcome Al. I'm addicted to this site and I really appreciate how much it has helped people on their weight loss journey. Can't wait to see your plans come to fruition.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Will it remain free?

Calie
  • nobleps
    nobleps Posts: 95
    Options
    Hi Al and Welcome! Thank you mike for this awesome site. It truly has helped me and I have read about it helping so many others. You guys are awesome!
  • Maria061
    Maria061 Posts: 118
    Options
    Welcome AL, and good luck on you journey to lose wait.

A lot of luck to AL and Mike, working together on this side, wish you the best of luck, and thank you for all your hard work that you do, and have us to challenge our self for no cost and make this side so special to US ALL.

Lot of Blessing to all of us, working together, Maria
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Great to meet you Al. Thank you for agreeing to do this. Mike has been great, now it will be double the fun.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could add a " MFP Annonymous" section.

Hello, my name is Jeannie

and I am addicted to MFP:smokin:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,965 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome, Al
    Thanks, Mike

This is an awesome site. It has changed my life. I look forward to seeing the new stuff, but, just so you know, it is already perfect the way it is.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Barbie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Just dropping in to say good morning to you two. I love this site and all the new friends I have met here. It just feel like home to me. So easy to use For this old lady. the best of luck to you both.
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Welcome Al.....looking forward to your additions!!!
  • HeatherMMB
    Options
    Hi Al - and WELCOME :flowerforyou: to the best site on the web!!:bigsmile: HI to you too Mike :happy:

as you can probably tell this site changes lives!! And is a wonderful example of what is best about the web!!

I like most here have tried and tried and this site has made such a postive difference!!

Not sure how you are both going to make your daily bread! but I hope you are able to keep it free! Do we all need to click on the ads more often?? How about selling MFP work out wear?

This is a life changeing place - please keep its spirit alive!!

The new heart monitor is great!! Helped me resolve to get the weight down as my heart doesn't need all those extra miles of blood vessels to get through!!

Take care and BIG best wishes for your success!!

HMMB