stress and my wedding..

Options
lately, ive been feeling so stressed out!! with work, and planning my wedding (i get married in october) i have been trying to lose the last ten lbs, but it has been sooo hard..i just go up and down with the same 5 lbs...and it so stressful..i guess since i dont have much to lose, its hard!!! oh well, i guess i'll go to the gym tomorrow to help me release my stress and think about something else!! sorry i had to vent, good luck to all!!!!! and keep up the good work:)

Replies

• Casi23
    Casi23 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    When are you gettin hitched? I am getting married in October also...and am trying to lose about 12 pounds or so...

We should do something together...check in with each other everyday...make sure we are working out and doing our absolute best.

I just started P90x last week, and I am hurting. But I am also slightly injured so I have not been able to run as much as I usually do.

But maybe some bride-to-be support could help! Let me know what you think... : )
  • nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    hiii im getting married on the 10th of october!!! sounds great...i basically just do elliptical, treadmill, etc that sort of thing,..im honestly not a gym freak, but i do eat REALLY healthy!!! congrats by the way!! maybe we can check in every week?
  • nikki4ever
    Options
    i mean like weigh in every week..i was once obsessed w the scale, and i rather not weigh every day..just makes my stress even higher!!! so we can be each others support!! yeii!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    lately, ive been feeling so stressed out!! with work, and planning my wedding (i get married in october) i have been trying to lose the last ten lbs, but it has been sooo hard..i just go up and down with the same 5 lbs...and it so stressful..i guess since i dont have much to lose, its hard!!! oh well, i guess i'll go to the gym tomorrow to help me release my stress and think about something else!! sorry i had to vent, good luck to all!!!!! and keep up the good work:)

Hey doll. I saw ur post and thought "hey.....maybe I can help" I just got married on July 25th....and honestly, I was way heavier then I wanted to be........but all and all the Wedding was so great.....even super heavy, don't stress. Do what you can and just enjoy yourselves.

~~Sass:flowerforyou:
  • nikki4ever
    Options

Hey doll. I saw ur post and thought "hey.....maybe I can help" I just got married on July 25th....and honestly, I was way heavier then I wanted to be........but all and all the Wedding was so great.....even super heavy, don't stress. Do what you can and just enjoy yourselves.

~~Sass:flowerforyou:
    thank you!! i will try:)
  • Casi23
    Options
    My date is the 10th as well! That's crazy. :heart:

And of course my work schedule is insane. So there is triple stress. I'm sure you understand it well enough. Weekly weigh-ins sound like a plan. Do you want to start every Monday? (That way it will keep us from being too bad on the weekends).

I plan on going to a spinning class today at lunch and then lifting for an hour and a half when I get home from work. Between that hour of cardio and the weights - MFP says i burn around 1000 cals...

When do you usually work out?

Where are you getting married?
  • Casi23
    Options
    Oh - and I am happy to see that you eat really healthy- because that is where I seem to fail. I would rather sweat for 3 hours, then have a salad...but I'm trying! :grumble:
  • nikki4ever
    Options
    HOW WEIRD!! the same day! i get married in a beach in MEXICO..my bf is originally from there, and we just absolutely loved the place:happy:

that sounds great, we can weigh in on MONDAYS..and this could be interesting, since i eat healthy and dont looove the gym, and you are vice versa!!!

This morning, i took an hour walk with my lab,so i did some exercise.i try to wake up early and workout, i prefer to do just do it in the mornings if i can....i try to go the gym maybe 2 times a week...and the others i just walk or run for 40 minutes.

So then, i guess we can see how our week went?? GOOD LUCK!! I'll be around if any temptations come up LOL!:happy: