hi everyone!!

Options
i'm a 25 year old type 2 diabetic and i'm trying to lose weight, my nurse cut me down to 150 carbs a day and i have to be honest it's a little difficult as i am one who loves to eat out. but i've found ways to still eat out and just eat a little healthier when i do :D i'm trying to lose at least 40 pounds and so far i've lost 9 :D so let's hope i can keep it up :D

Replies

• acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i'm a 25 year old type 2 diabetic and i'm trying to lose weight, my nurse cut me down to 150 carbs a day and i have to be honest it's a little difficult as i am one who loves to eat out. but i've found ways to still eat out and just eat a little healthier when i do :D i'm trying to lose at least 40 pounds and so far i've lost 9 :D so let's hope i can keep it up :D

I am trying to lose about the same, have lost a bit of it so far! Lovvvve eating out too :) it is so hard to track food when you eat out too because you do not know exactly what has gone into it! Steak and salad seems like the best option lol but you have to treat yourself the odd time to keep your sanity I reckon! For exacmple, I had a big mac meal this week and still lost my 2 lbs! Cheat days work I reckon!

Good luck with the weight loss xx
  • kcash9
    kcash9 Posts: 15
    Options
    I also love to eat! I think the hardest part about losing weight is contolling your food intake! You can do it though! Stick to it!!! Good luck! feel free to add me :)