Really love this site!

I have been using this site for a while now, and just never thought about the social aspect of it. I have really enjoyed the site and so far I have lost 16 pounds since starting, and 11 of those pounds has been with MFP. I have found that keeping track of not just the calories, but the fat content has really helped control the food side. I also love the way I can track my exercise with the calories burned and all that. I am super excited to be getting healthy, especially since health problems in my family are really prevalent! Good luck to us all!

Replies

• steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    I love this site too!!!!!! Without it, I would be lost now. lol

I am sending you a friend request. Socialization and support help so much!!!
  • kjmarks11
    kjmarks11 Posts: 19
    I couldn't agree more. I've always dreaded keeping a food journal and have tried many methods. This is by far the easiest, most comprehensive food journaling site I've ever used. Keeps me motivated to read posts and get other perspectives on the quest for weight loss & health improvement. I'm hooked!
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    I LOVE this site as well! I'm sending you a friend request so we can help motivate each other. The friends I have currently are great and even though I've never met any of them I've come to find their positivity and motivation is really helping me! Happy Losing!
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    I'm just coming up to my century on this site, and find the support from my MFP friends is just great! And I'm learning so much more about food and exercise from the message boards... I thought at my age I knew it all!! Only problem is that I can spend far too much time on it, reading the success stories, offering words of encouragement to those who are slipping, and responding to blogs.
    Thank you, MFP, for designing such a great, FREE, site - it is brilliant!
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    It is a great site. Helped me alot to easily track my intake.
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    I've been doing this 6 weeks and I'm addicted! I love the people on here and the positive support is amazing! Feel free to add me- always looking for more friends! Good Luck!