Begginer

Options
2»

Replies

• Deba44
    Deba44 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Just joined MFP two days ago. Already has helped me be more aware of just how many calories i have been consuming even when I think I am dieting. My friend and I are really addicted to this.. :happy:
  • liloneshines
    liloneshines Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I started using MFP in June. I did really well for 4 months but fell off the wagon around the holidays. I have gained back the 9lbs I had lost. I'm back up and running now...started exercising again and trying to get my healthy on. I wish you all the luck in the world to stay focus and achieve your goal. :happy:
  • lenlund
    lenlund Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Len Lund and the MFP is one of the best tools I have used to actually see what I put into my body........WOW is it had to find something in our markets that is good for us. One thing that has worked for me is of course exercise and eating right. I discovered Body by VI and have become a independent distributor, the product is great!!!!!! Promots healthy living, great energy and for me personally a loss of 26 lbs and down to 170 on cholesterol. I have had high cholesterol all my life and it has never been so low, doctors told me to keep doing what ever I am doing. If anyone would be interested in learning more or try the product please let me know. You can also contact me lenlund@hotmail.com or phone 218-269-7003 thanks. :happy:
  • sophiebebop18
    Options
    You are all so supportive. Thankyou I wish you all luck. Keep the spirits high :) xxx