New and in need of friends! :)

Options
Hello! :)

Just joined this today, had tried out a few sites before this but none of them really worked for me, hopefully this one will :) I've piled on the pounds over my 3 years at uni (with numerous attempts to lose it in those 3 years!) and now that I'm finishing I want to get back to my pre uni body!

I've also just booked a holiday to Ibiza with my girlies for the 20th June and I know I would NOT be comfortable in a bikini at the pool the way at the minute, so thats my main inspiration!

I'd love to make friends with people for support both ways, I tend to hit a wobbly every now and then and get very frustrated when I don't start to lose anything quickly lol! So feel free to add away :D

Replies

• sbarnhill99
    sbarnhill99 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sure I will add you and we can motivate each other..
  • Lindaendall
    Lindaendall Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph

I joined in Jan following the normal NYD promise of 'I will lose weight this year'. Found MFP by accident so decided to give it a go.......it was the best thing I have ever done. My group of friends have been fantastic and together we have made this a much easier journey. :flowerforyou:

I am only 6lbs away from my target now but know I will continue with my friends for ongoing support and to help me keep my weight off. Like all of us, I have lost the weight before and put it all back on (plus a bit extra for luck!!).

Feel free to add me to your friends. :smile:

Linda
  • uyedej
    uyedej Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me :)
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member