Tony Horton's 10-Minute Trainer/Slim in 6

Options
I am looking for a DVD set to have at home that will give me results fast but will burn a lot of calories... Has anyone used these? What do you think?! HELP. :)

Replies

• Figment14300
    Options
    I am currently using the 10 minute trainer and it is def tough! lol I like it so far, def makes me sore. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks though so the only results I have had so far is just my clothes seem to be starting to fit loser. I def think its a good workout though, I am out of breath after the 10 mins and the thing i do love about it is if you have more time you can do more than one of the workouts so instead of just 10 min you can stack them and make your workout 20 or 30 min long. Hope that helps! :flowerforyou:
  • tiffylc37
    tiffylc37 Posts: 29
    Options
    Nice thank you!! I did end up ordering so maybe I can do two of them a day and switch it up?? Hopefully my pants get even looser too!! :)
  • JB5349
    JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me how you record them in the excercise area? I can not seem to find them :embarassed:
  • keri3
    keri3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have slim in 6 and I really like it. I recently started doing it again after stopping to do insanity, now I do insanity and slim in 6 mixture. It's a good workout that keeps your heart rate up but without jumping around. You use your larger muscle groups for most of the workout. I also like that it has a resistance band part so you get some upper muscle work.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I love slim in 6 and ten min trainer , lost more weight with slim in 6 then 10 min trainer but both are awesome :-)
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I really like Slim in 6, but if you are looking for something that doesn't take a lot of time Slim in 6 is not it. After round 1 they are an hour or more. I haven't tried 10 Min. Trainer, but Tony Horton is awesome!
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    I bought 10 Minute Trainer too but it's hard to even get that ten minutes done when the kids won't clear out of the living room for me to do it. You can definatley feel that ALL your muscles have been worked afterwards...but I have to admit, I have fallen off the wagon with it and need to restart.
  • Jennd3098
    Jennd3098 Posts: 30
    Options
    both are really good actually! You can always add a few workouts together and customize it like you want!