P90x Question

Options
My husband burned p90x from work, he brought 4 dvd's, isn't their an order as to what week you do them in???

The DVD's are
"documents, yogax, shoulders and arms, stretch"
"back and biceps, cardiox, plyometrics"
"ab ripperx, chest and shoulders, legs and back"
"chest and back, kenpo, core synergistics"

Can anyone give me details on the program??

Replies

• proctor0828
    Options
    Anyone??? I see P90x on here everyday.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    i dont have it but have checked it out before, go look at the website, i think there is somethng like 13 DVDs plus all the nutritional info and papers etc...
  • proctor0828
    Options
    Thank you I found it...
  • corky882002
    Options
    Search through this forum and there are posts with the order the workouts should be done in.

hth

Corky
  • visiologist
    Options
    I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I don't understand people who would NEVER walk out of a retail store with merchandise without paying, but think nothing of illegally copying video or audio files.

Stealing is stealing!

...flame away.

Mike
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but I don't understand people who would NEVER walk out of a retail store with merchandise without paying, but think nothing of illegally copying video or audio files.

Stealing is stealing!

...flame away.

Mike

No flames here. Since I am a Team Beachbody coach, I hate hearing that people burn copies of BB DVD's. And then people complain that they don't have the manuals. Sorry, if you are interested then you should buy it. They are actually going after Costco for selling pirated DVD's.
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options

Stealing is stealing!

...flame away.

Mike

No flames here. Since I am a Team Beachbody coach, I hate hearing that people burn copies of BB DVD's. And then people complain that they don't have the manuals. Sorry, if you are interested then you should buy it. They are actually going after Costco for selling pirated DVD's.

Agreed! As coaches, we have to buy the programs. Why shouldn't everyone else?