Elliptical for Beginners

Options
I just bought an elliptical machine but the workouts are too hard for me at the moment:cry: . Do anyone know of where I can get some elliptical workouts that I can complete?! Thanks:smile:

Replies

• flowersgalore76
    Options
    There must be an adjustment to make it lighter or heavier stride try lighting up and then see how that works out for you.
    Good luck.

flowersgalore76
  • irishkiss
    irishkiss Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    When I first started I couldnt go for more than 5 min. I did that for a week then next week I did 10 min. and continued to bump up the up coming weeks till I could go for a while. I now do 45 min or more on it.
  • susie25
    susie25 Posts: 5
    Options
    I couldn't do 5 minutes when I started but now I can do upto 45 minutes.
    If you have an iPod or iPhone you can download an app called beatburn elliptical from lolo.
    It beat syncs your own music and slows it down or speeds it up to match the bpm she's asking
    you to do.
    You can choose beginner workout for 15 mins and she tells you what resistance to have the elliptical
    and the rpm you are meant to aim for.
    It is really good and it progresses through 28 workouts and then you can choose to do 30 mins or 45 mins or
    intermediate or advanced level. They have one for a treadmill and have just bought one out for a bike today.