Found something in the shower today

Options
I'm taking a shower this morning and much to my surprise, I found this itty bitty, teeny tiny, little (get your minds out of the gutter) CALF MUSCLE!!!
Did you know you can have muscles down there? I've never seen it before, at least not on my body.
I think I might like this running thing after all. :-D

Replies

• debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    nice going!! :flowerforyou:
  • BreatheSelina_
    Options
    bump
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Yes! Congrats!!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    :laugh: and now you are gonna play with it all the time and make it grow! Congrats by the way!!!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, it's a great feeling isn't it!? A few weeks ago I found my triceps muscle, I was so excited I was showing it off to everybody.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Yay! That is excellent! I have one too - now I'm just waiting for the other leg to catch up!

Wasn't sure if this was continuation of that 'You find a man tied up in the restroom' thread from yesterday! :laugh: :tongue:
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I got the same feeling of excitement recently when I was in the shower and discovered I had TOES.

I've been walking a lot lately myself, and have not only gained calf muscle but gotten rid of the swelling around the ankles. Keep up the good work!
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    WOO WOOOOOO! Hot mama! :)
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    :laugh: and now you are gonna play with it all the time and make it grow! Congrats by the way!!!

I knew you could play with certain things and make them grow...but calf muscles? Thats a concept.....
  • NinjaChickie
    NinjaChickie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    well done.. those are the best kind of NSV's.
    :smile:
  • noahsampeer1
    noahsampeer1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Don't play with it, you'll go blind!

OP: Great NSV. Keep running! As a newish runner myself, your first runners high will be a life changing experience!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Ha! Love it! The rediscovery of my calves last summer was amazing. I was scared to shave my legs because I thought I would cut them!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Ha! Love it! The rediscovery of my calves last summer was amazing. I was scared to shave my legs because I thought I would cut them!

Hahahaa. Awesome!
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I got the same feeling of excitement recently when I was in the shower and discovered I had TOES.

...that and other stuff I haven't seen in years... :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!