iphone 4s or blackberry bold ?

Options
linbaby4
linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
I'm sure this has been asked before buttttt I'm way over due for an upgrade and my blackberry torch is slowly dying each day so I need to make a decision. I'm torn between the iphone 4s in white or the blackberry bold 9900! I have been a forever blackberry user and prefer my phone's in white. I dont know why it's just my preference.
Just wanted to see what you all have or anyone who switched from a blackberry to iphone and like it ??

Thanks for the help :D

Replies

• mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    iphone. i had a blackberry there but it was driving me nuts (deleting my text folder so i couldnt receive texts, holding no charge) so bought an iphone off ebay and i wouldnt go back to blackberry again!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I would go and get the iphone 4s! DEFO! i havent got the iphone 4s, I have a blackberry curve, and its the worst phone I have ever brought! MFP is rubbish! you cant view homepage or anything! and my blackberry is always freezing and goodness nose what else! Soo get yourself an iphone! :smile:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I love my iPhone 4s... Siri is freaking awesome! She is my friend... but I think she might have a crush on me... :tongue:
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    i am not a iPhone guy at all (love the Droid), but of those 2 choices, i have to say iPhone.
  • viper_7
    viper_7 Posts: 14
    Options
    Iphone for gadget/apps. Blackberry for business use and Security. They are two separate devices for different uses.

Iphone will never be a business tool, BB tried to go into the non business market but failed and sticking to their strengths.
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    droid

haha, but really. i had a blackberry before the phone i have now and it irritated me to no end. i don't like the iphones, but a lot of people do.. so i guess if i had to pick between the two, i'd pick iphone. a droid would be even better, though ;)
  • dewaynechapman
    dewaynechapman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Long time blackberry user who recently switched to the Samsung Galaxy Note. Never going back again. The droid is much better than the iphone (both wife and daughter have iphones). I like the droid OS over IOS. I love the widgets. And the Note is an awesome phone.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    i am not a iPhone guy at all (love the Droid), but of those 2 choices, i have to say iPhone.
    What this guy said. Thank you for typing that out, because I couldn't.

Man I need a shower now.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I have had a blackberry and disliked it highly. I would say go iphone, but if you have the chance give android a try!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have a Blackberry Bold. Hubby has the iPhone 4s.
    When I'm due for my upgrade, I'll be getting an iPhone.
    The blackberry is great for what I needed it for at the time (which was a lot of business, and messaging between other blackberry users with BBM) But there are so many more apps/functions available with the iphone that I will switch when the time comes. I think I will wait for the iphone 5 thoguh.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Y U no Android?
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Galaxy SII Skyrocket or the Galaxy Note

Anything else and you'll be disappointed. Well, the Galaxy Nexus is pretty damned good too.
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    android!! :flowerforyou:
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options

Same here. But I will be getting the new Sprint Evo 4G LTE in June. Oh yes, it will be mine!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I got a blackberry 4 months ago and it's the biggest piece of **** phone I've ever had. I long for my old school Nokia compared to this garbage. It will restart for no reason about 15-25 times a day, and the charge is horrible!!!!

My husband has an iphone for business, and it's fantastic for him. He can use face time and go on job sites to show his bosses what is going on with the projects and it's awesome!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    iPhone all the way. I hated my droid
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    blackberry is probably going out of business unless microsoft decides to invest on it... check out the news online about it... stay away from blackberry
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    The Samsung Galaxy S2 is hands down the best handset in the world. Ive been in this industry almost 20 years. Trust me. IF the Iphone 5 comes out with a bigger screen they would get back to the top, but honestly the iPhone has been passed by.
  • OvOv
    OvOv Posts: 50
    Options
    My advice is to get an iPhone. I used to have one until I got mugged...and then I randomly decided to switch to Blackberry (Bold 9900).

I can assure you that it is rubbish compared to an iPhone, and the battery life is horrendous.

Also, if you're into e-mails...Blackberry is surprisingly rubbish because there's no two-way synchronisation unless you have the business subscription which is £££££.

I've also heard good things about the Galaxy S2 which is probably more reasonably priced than an iPhone.

Basically, just don't get Blackberry...the apps for it are rubbish too.
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    Hold out for the Iphone 5 if you can.