SAHM or New Mommy's?

Options
Im new to the site and wanted to make new, just had a baby 5 months ago and Im also a stay at home mom. Anyone in the same boat? Feel free to add me! Would love to meet and have supportative friends on here.

Replies

• annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Im a sahm, my kids are a bit older (2.5 and 17 months). Feel free to add me!!
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    i a stay at home mom my kids are 6,2,1 & 2 months
  • j6l3a1m3
    j6l3a1m3 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me too. I am a sahm to an almost 9 yr old, 7 yr old, 5 yr old, and a 1 yr old.
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am both a SAHM and a (relatively) new mommy. My baby girl is 8 months and I officially lost my baby weight a few weeks ago. :smile: Add me if you'd like!
  • dayswillpass
    Options
    I'm a new mommy (16 days!) and a current SAHM. Getting back into the workforce eventually though. Feel free to add me.
  • chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have two boys 6 & 3, and I am a SAHM. :) I wish I had this kind of support when my boys were babies!
  • daniejarvis
    daniejarvis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I added you all! Thanks Ladies :)
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new baby! :flowerforyou: I have a four year old and a 5 month old as well.

Feel free to add me! I love having moms as friends since we have more than just weight loss in common!
  • mommy062706
    mommy062706 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also a SAHM to 3 little girls, 5 yrs, 2 yrs, and 11 months. Feel free to add me! The SAHM group is great also!
  • october2011baby
    october2011baby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a Mommy to a 5 month old little boy. I am in the work place... I miss him every day. But, I need to get out of
    the house for my own sanity! haha. You can add me if you would like to.
  • GumballMachine
    Options
    I'm a SAHM with a 3 year old, 2 year old, 1 year old and 2 week old :)
  • TheyCallMeTaterSalad
    Options
    I am a stay at home mommy. I have four kids. My oldest daughter is 4.5, oldest son is 3.5, youngest son is 2.5, and my youngest girl will be 1 on the 18th. :)
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM (sometimes I do freelance from home, but primarily I SAH) to a 4 year old and a 4 month old.
  • Calipalm
    Calipalm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm to a 22 month old boy :) feel free to add me!
  • beanzx4
    beanzx4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi.....I am new here as well.I'm a SAHM to a 10 and 15 year old.Looking for motivation to lose this "baby" weight that I've been carrying around for over 10 years....lol!!!
  • JJV829
    JJV829 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm a SAHM with a 20 month old boy! Feel free to add me :)
  • N4monsters
    N4monsters Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM! I have a 7year old, 4 year old, 2 year old, and 5.5 month old. Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm always looking for new friends on here and love to encourage everyone!
  • mrsmangomum
    Options
    I'm a sahm too. My son is 14 months. Add me please!
  • daniejarvis
    daniejarvis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys, I think I added you all- if I havent please add me! Us new moms/sahm need all the support and encouragement!