Steak Dinner

Options
Ok. Hubs and I are going to his dads tonight for my hubs bday. We are having a homemade steak dinner.

any tips on how not to eat too much??? i love steak...lol.:laugh:

Replies

• July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    A bigt ole steak and a crisp green salad is a perfect meal for me anyway..............

That is what I am having for supper tonight. :heart: :heart:
  • Tinker73
    Tinker73 Posts: 45
    Options
    make sure your portion of steak is not bigger then a stack of cards and load up on greens and have a smaller potatoe with no sourcream but a little butter.
  • FINALLY4ME
    FINALLY4ME Posts: 643
    Options
    mmm I love steak....especially steak tips marinated in sweet baby rays sauce.....wow! I think I need to go shopping!:laugh:

I think the best is moderation.....like the others have said and incorporate greens/salad/veggies to fill up your plate.....you know what goes great w/ steak....grilled sweet potato and big green salad....okay its almost lunchtime....I wish I could bbq at work:grumble: :wink:

have fun!:drinker:
  • jlefton1212
    jlefton1212 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love a filet mingon....it's a super-tender piece of meat and it is a perfect portion size.
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    mmm I love steak....especially steak tips marinated in sweet baby rays sauce.....wow! I think I need to go shopping!:laugh:

i LOVE sweet baby rays... they just came out with a new flavor... raspberry chipotle mmmmm:heart: