what is the point of a g-string?

Options

Replies

• megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    No underwear lines, and since it's already in your butt crack, no uncomfortable wedgies. It's true, it really feels like you're not wearing any underwear
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Too much junk in this trunk for all that nonsense.
  • MissesForrester
    MissesForrester Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Its good for your posture.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    to tempt men I imagine.
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    i honestly don't understand it's function.

Correct me if Im wrong but... Dont you girls wear them at all for sweat? I mean... Commando allway's feels great, but doesn't it feel weird to work out and sweat when you wear thongs or go commando?

It doesn't feel weird for me, I did an hour of weight training today with no discomfort at all. I sometimes go commando when wearing yoga pants, so so comfortable. :bigsmile:
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    No pantie lines and super comfortable.

Don't knock 'em until you try 'em. It's all I wear. I can't wear "full coverage" because it rubs and chafes :blushing: .

This. I wear nothing but thongs or strings.
  • Karahazen103
    Options
    I will only wear one to be sexy, but otherwise it's the booty shorts/hipsters! They are a lot more comfy!!
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    To make your man happy?
    ^ this is it's only purpose and if you do it right you won't be wearing them long anyway :laugh:
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Just in case your yoga pants get caught on a piece of equipment and you don't notice until they rip off.. this way at least most of your bits are still covered.

For me, I jump out of bed into my yoga pants too lazy to remove my unders.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Society says I have to wear something and a g-string is as close as it gets without being the dirty girl that goes commando.

*sigh*

That would be me when I wear a skirt.

I'm weird though. I have to wear something when I wear pants but I can't stand to wear anything with a skirt. Go figure.
  • JustJennie1
    Options
    I go commando when I work out too. I can't stand wearing panties when I work out. It's really uncomfortable for me.
  • JustJennie1
    Options
    So you can still see some *kitten* in an Orlando stripclub despite the no complete nudity law.

Do they wear like 7 pairs of panties just so the place doesn't get fined if their girlie bits are hanging out? They have to do that in Colorado. If the liquor commission is there and any part of the girl is hanging out they get shut down or fined so they wear 3-4 pairs of panties.
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    to scratch an itch?

I almost read that wrong, thinking about those
    smelly stickers that came out in the 80s.

10214.jpg
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    So you can still see some *kitten* in an Orlando stripclub despite the no complete nudity law.

Do they wear like 7 pairs of panties just so the place doesn't get fined if their girlie bits are hanging out? They have to do that in Colorado. If the liquor commission is there and any part of the girl is hanging out they get shut down or fined so they wear 3-4 pairs of panties.

That's pathetic. What's the point of a strip club then?
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i honestly don't understand it's function.

Correct me if Im wrong but... Dont you girls wear them at all for sweat? I mean... Commando allway's feels great, but doesn't it feel weird to work out and sweat when you wear thongs or go commando?

I go commando when I work out too. I can't stand wearing panties when I work out. It's really uncomfortable for me.

Commando in Connecticut!! Love it!! lol
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    no, no, no...

i wear them when i wear such things like yoga pants because a thong is too visible in those. but my point is - why wear one at all - there seems to be no fucntion over going commando.

it's so I can see that look on peoples faces when I turn around after bending over to pick something up. it's priceless.

that and answering the door in them when the JW's come knocking to teach me about the Jesus that hates holidays
  • ashdian
    ashdian Posts: 1
    Options
    they look awesome across a nice *kitten* is f--kin why!!!!

Who would even ask such a question?

no *kitten*. My point here J is that if i am just wearing them to go to the gym, no one else would see them anywho, why wouldn't i just go commando? like is there a reason to wear them?

I never wear underwear to the gym, last thing you need is a wedgie on a treadmill with a bunch of bored people behind you watching you pick it, and even g-strings ride up with enough bouncing :)
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I figured the purpose was because they are effing hot, leave a teeny tiny little bit to the imagination for the front, and protects yoga pants from vag discharge? Hell what do I know. I'm a guy, and I'm a fan of them.
  • JustJennie1
    Options

That's pathetic. What's the point of a strip club then?

Because some states (CT for one) don't allow full nudity where alcohol is served. You can only go topless and some places (apparently CO) you get fined if the girlie bits accidentally show when they're doing their thing.

Don't get me started on strip clubs! I am the worst critic when it comes to them. I will actually (and have) yank my dollar. If it's a place where you're supposed to be naked then I expect you to be naked. Period. :grumble:

Edited for grammar.