Friends wanted :)

Options
Hi! My name is Maddy and I am such a newbie when it comes to diet and exercise. I am 31 years old and from NJ. I really don't know where to start but from reading some messages. Start Small :) And this is where I will begin. I've recently gained 20 pounds within the last year and a half and am looking to lose it and then some. I am looking for some friends for motivation so please don't hesitate to add me or if I add you...please accept me ( sounds desperate huh? lol) I am very very very open for suggestions so if you feel you can throw me some advice...message me! Nice meeting everyone!

Replies

• abcdever
    abcdever Posts: 24
    Options
    I joined MFP a couple of weeks ago and started my weight loss journey this week. I've received a great deal of support and encouragement from the friends of met on MFP and I would love to provide you with the same type of motivation. Feel free to add me if you like and we can help each other through this! Best of luck! :-)
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    going on 6 weeks and its great! Welcome and feel free to add me- we can help support each other!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me this site is really good youll get a lot out of it
  • cbongiorno07
    Options
    Me too!
  • sbarnhill99
    sbarnhill99 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am a newbie as well so maybe we can motivate each other to healthyness..
  • stuffsdb
    stuffsdb Posts: 165
    Options
    The support on here is pretty good...just have to keep up with it!!
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :)
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like...Welcome!
  • uppy21
    uppy21 Posts: 1
    Options
    you can add me too helps to have motivation and encouragement
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    welcome, feel free to add me for added support.
  • calippincott
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. We can all use more support and encouragement. Those postive words hold alot of power!
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Welcome to the site.
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Send me a request!!!! I'm fairly new too. All requests Accepted
  • tjelsholz
    tjelsholz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hesitated to post on here but am needing to put myself out there so that I have a better chance of success. I'm pretty new to "using" this site though I think I signed up a while back. :) Thanks!
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If you have an iphone, ipad, or an android tablet or phone, download the app. The app is super convenient and very user friendly! You won't have access to the forums, but you can easily track your food and exercises as well as post on your own and friend's walls. Good luck! Add me if you want.
  • cremebellacreme
    Options
    Love the encouragement. Welcome to MFP ADD ME :-)
  • kmolson
    kmolson Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm newish (again) to fitness pal! I used this site to lose almost 30 lbs nearly 3 years ago now after gaining weight from pregnancy and a couple years of doing nothing about it I got on the fitnesspal mobile and it was AMAZING!

I'm 25 years old now, I had heart surgery in Sept last year, finally got cleared to start exercising again and of course I'm gonna hop right back on this train with fitnesspal and use it to help me lose the inches the surgery and being laid up cost me! Looking to just kick start an exercise program!

I have a goal in mind Vacation!!! is just a mere 15 days away and I have one more check up before I leave! I'm hoping to cute 6-7 lbs, but over all I'll have 10lbs to lose to be back at my pre-op weight!

You can add me!! :)