Greetings to you all

Options
:grumble: Hi I'm Lillith, I'm based in Dorset currently but looking to move to Devon soon. I work in a shop, am a yo-yo dieter, who does well when she does very well and slips.

Diets I've followed.... Slimming world, Weight watchers the F plan. I'm now just eating the food I like healthily, in the right portions, and for the first time with a healhty eating plan.. excercising which I do for at least half an hour daily as well as a walk to and from work and working on shop floor, so let's see!

I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to dieting, as I like food, and eat emotionally so have to do things to keep myself motivated. But this time with the work outs and weight training, I am onto it this time.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Don't make this a diet. Educate yourself about healthy eating. Make you health your hobby. Welcome and good luck.
  • lillithemaculate
    Options
    Yep I hear you and thanks. I'm making a lifestyle change that includes excercise I enjoy. I am a bit shy, though outspoken when necessary, and hate public excercise classes where I feel like the fattest one in the church hall. So I've looked at what I like doing, walking, dancing, weights (toning). Food wise I'm cutting the carbs, (got a gluten problem now anyway so it solves that), and I'm just eating well but within calories. Though right now I'm injured, me thinks a work injury from carrying boxes (as big as my weights and more). But onwards and upwards. x
  • Benidorm16
    Options
    Tried all those diets as well,finding this site great so far,stuck to it for 3 weeks that's fab for me,add me as a friend ,the more the merrier to keep motivated..:smile:
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about being a yo-yoer. And also about eating foods I like but smaller portions. You can add me if you want.
  • wendy4145
    Options
    today is my first day here. i am fat... i want to lose wt. i feel awful, unhealthy and miserable.

I fail at all that i come across, i truly home i can hang with this one.
    Wendy