getting fatter?

Options
i have been exercising everyday and im doing pretty good with not going over my calories but today i feel so bloated u just feel like im getting bigger. and my stomache looks like im 9 months pregnant. the scale hasnt gone up but i just feel and look fatter.

anyone have any advice or know what going on?

Replies

• nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    i have been exercising everyday and im doing pretty good with not going over my calories but today i feel so bloated u just feel like im getting bigger. and my stomache looks like im 9 months pregnant. the scale hasnt gone up but i just feel and look fatter.

anyone have any advice or know what going on?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Are you getting near your period? Because that always happens to me around that time...
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    Are you getting near your period? Because that always happens to me around that time...
    no im not even close
  • HannahRoo
    HannahRoo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sometimes eating a lot of fiber will make you bloated. Especially if you had a lot of fluids along with it. Another good thing about logging all of your food is you can track what you eat and then look back to see what may have caused problems such as this.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I have days like that too..it will pass.
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    lots of sodium can make you very bloated
  • jmansell
    jmansell Posts: 1
    Options
    I just got back on the train again as well. I have noticed that when my muscles begin to work again and tone they are larger under that fat and skin making me feel larger. Based on my experience in the past that will go away if you keep it going. As for the feminine portions of the discussion I can only say I defer to the women.