DAY # Fast Food Challenge Check Out

Options
Hi everybody. 7:40 here in Orlando. I did not check in this morning. B-Day weekend for my nephew. I did good yesterday. No fast food at all. I did have a tiny slice of B-Day cake but it fit in with my calories. We went to Sea World today and I failed.:grumble: We stopped at the MD"S:devil: on the way. So only into day 3 I slipped. I'll do some extra exercises for that. But other than that things r going good for me. I just finished my first week and am down 3 and a half pounds. Thanks for all the support. :smile:

DETERMINED2DROP, I am so sorry for what you r going thru. U and UR family will be in my Prayers.

Have a great night everybody.

Replies

• chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. 7:40 here in Orlando. I did not check in this morning. B-Day weekend for my nephew. I did good yesterday. No fast food at all. I did have a tiny slice of B-Day cake but it fit in with my calories. We went to Sea World today and I failed.:grumble: We stopped at the MD"S:devil: on the way. So only into day 3 I slipped. I'll do some extra exercises for that. But other than that things r going good for me. I just finished my first week and am down 3 and a half pounds. Thanks for all the support. :smile:

DETERMINED2DROP, I am so sorry for what you r going thru. U and UR family will be in my Prayers.

Have a great night everybody.
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    day 3 and still going just had a bowl of soup and im golden no fast food in 3 days which is great for me bc i eat it all the time.
  • shrtcwgrl
    shrtcwgrl Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm pretty excited! I'm usually a fast food junkie between my hectic schedule with work, school, and my boys. Its easy to just grab and go. I'm pleased to say its been 6 days since I've eaten fast food! I'm not sure when the challenge started but heck! Count me in!
    Trina
  • wagsgirls
    wagsgirls Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    great work everyone! i feel for you determined2drop, iwill be praying for you! i don't know how i did today i couldn't walk cause it rained all day:cry: i did relax! didn't drink much at all, and had chinese buffet but that's all i ate today so hopefully it wasn't too bad!
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your prayers... I feel horrible because I started this challenge and couldn't even follow through with it... But thanks for the support and thoughts AND thanks for continuing and taking over for me.

:tongue:
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    As of Tuesday

ok so I made it through the weekend

I made it Passing on my boyfriends yummie , bacon/sausage eggs and potatoes breakfast !!
    I made it through boys night out bringing home taco bell !

I did not workout but I did good with my calories ..

And as of today I lost 1 pound ....

Yippie
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of the Challenge - but I have lost track of how many days it has been since I have had fast food!

I am proud to say that I have my husband on the challenge as well! He has become a subway (turkey on WW with Mustard- must be toasted) lover!! He says he can really tell the difference!

I have been at a plateau with my weight - but I can definitely tell a difference in my clothes!

I had to take the weekend off from exercise due to traveling with my family and I am proud to say I got right back to it last night and did 2.5 miles on the treadmill and then a bodypump class!! Yea!!

KEEP GOING EVERYONE!! LETS START A TREND!!! JUST SAY NO! TO FAST FOOD!!! :noway: