Day two of 24 weeks...

Options
Hey Everyone! Im new to this site, but already loving it. Its more surreal to see results posted on here rather than just knowing in your head what you accomplished that day. Im doing a 24 week training to compete in a fitness competition. Its wierd, i'm eating so much more, but also spending more time in the gym. What an awesome balance. Day 2 and I already feel like I'm headed in the right direction. I would love to meet anyone who has competed, or on the same journey as me!! Have an awesome Tuesday everyone. =)

Replies

• CristinaMunoz
    Options
    wow! My dad was a body builder my whole life and has always tried to talk me into fitness competing. I am very curious to what your diet.exercise plans are. I hope you keep me posted. The more research I do on fitness competitions the more enticing it sounds. Good Luck and I hope you win!!!:bigsmile:
  • chrisann84
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support!! Ive always wanted to compete, and out of nowhere I told my trainer- lets do it!! So for the first 12 weeks its 2 hours of cardio a cay, and 1700 calorie intake. With weight trainging to get strength. Then the last 12 weeks its extreme cutting. Im super stoked. Thank you so much for the support and we will keep eachother posted!! =)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • chrisann84
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much! I'm already loving how motivating this site is. Good Luck to you as well. =)