No Longer Obese!

Options
2»

Replies

• SirBeechBum
    Options
    NICE JOB! That is my exact same goal. Hope to join you in about 2 to 3 weeks. Love these success stories!!!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo congratulations to you and all the others who have reached this milestone, another 9 lbs and I will be there too.
    You have all done great and worked hard to get to this point and that in itself is awesome.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    I am doing a happy dance for you! :drinker:
  • peachy_keen
    peachy_keen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That is FABULOUS!! CONGRATS! I am excited about getting to that point eventually too! (I'm 5'7") :)
  • Andrea_McQ
    Andrea_McQ Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's a great feeling, just hit it myself recently (unfortunately I hovered either side of it for a few weeks before settling under the cutoff!) and it is amazing to no longer have that obese tag on your shoulders.

Keep doing what you're doing, I keep telling myself that the slower I do this the longer I have to learn the new habits and therefore the more likely I am to stick to those good habits once I hit my goals.
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Congratulations on all your effort and commitment! You are doing an amazing thing with your life! Keep up the great work! :D
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I realized today that I went from Severely Obese to just Obese, and am looking forward to the day when I am just Overweight, and ultimately at a healthy weight.
  • NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!!! And fabulous news indeed. Keep up the good work. I am going to do my own happy dance when I am just overweight and no longer obese :happy:
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    that is one of my goals as well. get over the morbidly obese than the obese than overweight but not extremely terrible than healthy weight !! pound by pound i am slowly getting there. congratulations on your achievement ! i know it wasn't easy for you to get there BUT extremely satisfying
  • andrearaquel48
    andrearaquel48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That is a huge accomplishment and you deserve to be proud! Keep it up!
  • wildprincess1621
    Options
    Congratulations that is a fantastic accomplishment!!! keep it up, your doing great :)
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    can't wait til my scale says I'm no longer obese. I have about 15 lbs to go. I am at 177 pounds but I'm 5'2"
  • changingmai
    Options
    COngrats!
  • kayleygrav
    kayleygrav Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I hit this a few weeks ago and I agree it feels good to be only "overweight' ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!