Am I the only one with a small weight loss goal?

Options
I'm finding it really hard to connect on here, because I weight significantly less than many of the people I see participating mosto n this forum. My goal is to lose mostly inches and tone up, but I'm not seeing many others with that similar goal....its more geared towards numbers. I'm still motivated to go it alone, but some buddies would be great I suppose...

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    No, you are not alone. I actually have no weight loss goal. I just want to lose body fat.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I lost 17ish pounds and I'm done. New goal is to get fit.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I don't have much to lose. Working on trimming up, and dropping 5 maybe 10. Depends on how 5 looks first.
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Not at all. I'm at a normal weight for my height, but want to lose a little/tone up. I've been near under-weight most of my life/never had a weight issue. Aging and quitting smoking have contributed to a few extra lbs I'm not liking.
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yep, ive lost about 50lbs and would love to just tone up a bit now!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I had a total of 20ish to lose, which I've accomplished! And now I'm more focused on maintaining and toning than on anything else! :)
  • Campbell4Top
    Campbell4Top Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OMG me TOOOOOOOOO! I feel lame talking about it cuz I'm not overweight but I'd like to tone up and convert the flab to muscle or just get rid of it altogether. I went to a nutritionist yesterday who has suggested a few things, the obvious, but I'm with you- where is the support for the moderate-goal-peeps?
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Im not really tring to lose weight, just trying to get bf% down and gain muscle.
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    13 pounds down and I'm done with the weight lose. Now I want to lower my bf% and increase muscle mass and get ripped! I may actually end up gaining some weight, in the end!!! :happy:
  • randall774
    Options
    im coming off a bulk and cutting for the summer.

hoped 203lbs would do the trick but thats bin and gone and still trying to shift the stubborn belly fat.

goin for 196lbs...... 5lbs to go.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    There's lot of us on here....you just have to find us. I use MFP to track my calorie intake and macros, but I'm lifting heavy to burn fat and build muscle. The scale hasn't changed much for me.
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Me too, wanna lose just 15. But mainly here to get healthy and toned.!
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm at a normal weight/ body fat for my height, but I have a small frame, so I'd like to lose 10-15 lbs and tone up. I want at bf% that puts me as "fit" instead of acceptable.
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I have a small weight loss goal as well, but my main goal is to tone and tighten and increase strength, flexibility and balance. There are groups for people with similar goals.
  • startover
    startover Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm at a normal weight/ body fat for my height, but I have a small frame, so I'd like to lose 10-15 lbs and tone up. I want at bf% that puts me as "fit" instead of acceptable.

Ditto here. I am just looking at loosing a few more lbs of baby belly and keeping the weight off. I am using the mfp tracker just to make sure I don't go crazily over on calories and food :)
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    working on dropping a few lbs of fat
  • USMCConditioning
    Options
    I don't have a huge target goal, i need to lose about 15 pounds or so, and it's all fat that needs to go. It also happens to all gather at my tummy. So, it's cardio cardio cardio for me!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! I've lost most of my weight and am working on different fitness goals now!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Nawp, check out my ticker :)
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    My goal is to only lose about 5 lbs but to tone up