Healthy Easter Basket?!

Options
Any ideas for a healthy Easter basket? I want some sweets just because I gave up ALL junkfood and ALL snakcs food for Lent, but I dont want to ruin my weight loss all in one day:happy:

Replies

• nicolehaj
    nicolehaj Posts: 11
    Options
    Marshmallow Peeps
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You are doomed..
  • Amygrl559
    Amygrl559 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate is supposed to be better for you. Healthier snacks could be cashews or almonds and maybe popcorn. Or even the 100 calorie packs. There's cookies and crackers that are already measured out to be just 100 calories. Those are always good and won't ruin your weightloss. Hope that helped. :-)
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Single portions of everything instead of bags of candy? clothes? dried fruit?
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Not all "healthy" ideas, more like a "Moderation Easter Basket" - Fancy fruit that you don't normally eat, sweet nuts, a bit of dark chocolate, homemade cupcake (like the ones you make with a cake mix and a diet soda or can of pumpkin), a tiny bag of Jelly Belly beans, banana chips, small bag of kettle corn, small portion of Easter shaped marshmallows, homemade granola.
  • Bunnybeesweet
    Bunnybeesweet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    How about some dried fruit like cranberries or mango? (instead of jelly beans :) Still very sweet, but at least have some nutritional value.

When I want chocolate, I fill a medjool date with raw cacao nibs when I take out the pit. Yum!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Here are some ideas food ideas:

1) Lolly pops
    2) Hard Candy (like mints)
    3) Sugar-free jelly beans
    4) 100 calories snack packs
    5) Mini popcorn bags
    etc.

Non food ideas:

1) Workout clothes
    2) Dvd's
    3) CD's
    4) Shoes
    etc.

Hope I helped :smile:

Keep Calm and Carry On,
    Anna
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love to add chocolate to hot popcorn! Chocolate Covered Kate has a healthy chocolate bar recipe, break it up and add it to hot popcorn.!
  • ayamagali
    ayamagali Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Ooh, you could roast chickpeas with honey and cinnamon! Mmm...
  • slp56
    slp56 Posts: 18
    Options
    Any ideas for a healthy Easter basket? I want some sweets just because I gave up ALL junkfood and ALL snakcs food for Lent, but I dont want to ruin my weight loss all in one day:happy:

SKINNY COW CANDY ROCKS!! also you could make cute little packages of your own snack mix! try peanut butter and chocolate cheerios with some broken pretzel sticks. YUM and low fat/cal with some whole grain nutrition.