Am I the only one with a small weight loss goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• sporker101
    sporker101 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is my goal as well. I've already lost the weight I wanted (15 lbs), and now I just want to build muscle and tone. Any other weight I lose is just a bonus.
  • Reban060
    Reban060 Posts: 23
    Options
    I want to lose around 7 kg (~15 lbs), but most of all I want to tone up, build some muscles and get fit!
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I don't have a weight loss goal, just looking to get toned.
  • vitamindesi
    vitamindesi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AAHHHH!!!! this is great. I felt really alone, like my goals and accomplishments don't matter you know, because I don't have much to lose.
    Is there any way we can make a group on here? Like, those just aiming to tone/no more than 20 lbs to lose?
  • gghanna74
    Options
    You are not alone. I want to lose ten pounds only, but it feels like 50 to me. I understand.
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Interesting post! I always kind of felt alone in that aspect too. I want to drop from 141 to 130, maybe 125 at the least. It's not a big goal 'cause I'm not a big girl, and I always thought most of the goals here were much larger as well. I actually feel really guilty when I don't reach my goal because it's so small, I feel like there's no excuse for me not to make it.
  • vitamindesi
    Options
    I understand that guilty thing. Like, when you see people who've lost 50+ lbs, its like.....why can't I shave off these last five? Or even just add some definition?
    I think it's a matter of pateince. As we lose weight and whatnot, our metabolism slows, and it's making that adjustment that's one of the hardest things.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You can also find people who don't have much to lose under Community > Find Members > Weight Loss Goal and select "0-10".

I also joined MFP with no weight to lose...mainly to encourage my family. I'm a runner so I've always been small.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I've reached my weight loss goal (or close enough) and have recently started lifting to build a little strength and tighten things up. There's lots of us here, both genders, all heights and all ages. The Find Members tool is very helpful.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I just need to lose 3kg to hit my target weight BUT I need to lose my big belly :laugh: (and 3kg isn't going to touch it)
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    I've lost 20, have a few more to go and then tone/strengthen as well.
  • vitamindesi
    Options
    Well this is neat :)
    I only want to lose maybe 5 lbs, but I also recognize that with toning, and running more I'll probably gain a little muscle weight. As long as I don't gain inches. I think I'll search for more members with similar goals! and as for everyone else, runners included, feel free to add me.
    I'm glad I posted this. It's really motivational to know I'm not alone in that sense :)
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I don't have an actual goal...i've gained 15lbs in the last few years, but I don't think I necessarily have to lose 15 to be happy, i'd be thrilled to just get the bf% down....lose some inches and build up some muscles.

Feel free to add me, as inspiring as I find my MFP friends who are losing major weight, it's also nice to see those who are similar to me :)