When do you feel the most attractive?

Options
For me : Right after a great cardio session. Dewey forehead, flushed cheeks, heart racing.

Coincidentally the same way you look after *ahem* (;
Obviously open to humorous as well as serious replies!

Replies

• 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Right before I wake up and realize I'm not actually 27 in years or hips anymore!
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    :D
  • needscurves
    Options
    After a day at the beach or pool and you have that sun kissed glow. I go home shower, lotion up my body, add a little lip gloss, put on a summer dress and my wedges and I step out. I love the way my hair is wavy and curly and I positivily glow. I feel radiant!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    ohmygosh! i call it the 'after-beach feeling' really can't wait! thanks for bringing back a fond and coming feeling !
  • Hopelessbird
    Options
    I feel pretty almost everyday - bum jiggle and everything. I also have no shame.
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    I feel pretty almost everyday - bum jiggle and everything. I also have no shame.
    as you shouldn't(have any shame) :p
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I look my worst after a good workout. I get really flushed and sweaty and then I look pale. I feel great, but look awful!

I feel my best when I shower and then straighten my hair and put on make up (and have something nice to wear). My hair is fine so it gets oily fast, that's why I like it right after I wash it and not so much by the end of the day.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    When it's closing time and I'm the only female left in the pub. Haha. Joke. I don't even go to pubs. Well, not often.
  • yarn_nerd
    yarn_nerd Posts: 26
    Options
    lol, never, but when it happens I'll let you know :D
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    in 4 inch heels
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Honestly I feel the most attractive when I put on my old clothes that don't fit.
    Even though I know they are completely oversized I like to put them on to remind myself of how far I've come.
    THAT is when I feel at my best :)
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    For me : Right after a great cardio session. Dewey forehead, flushed cheeks, heart racing.

Coincidentally the same way you look after *ahem* (;
    Obviously open to humorous as well as serious replies!

sometime after the 5th beer and 4th tequila shot. And that's right about the time that I become a fantastic dancer as well.
    Sing with me !!

When I walk in the spot, (yea) this is what I see (okaay)

Everybody stops and they staring at me

I got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it...

I'm sexy and I know it
    ...."
  • psucsi
    psucsi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When I find the new hole in the belt I never used before.:smile:
  • rescueisnotamyth
    rescueisnotamyth Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I feel the most attractive...
    - in a dress/leggings. I don't know why, I just do. Skirts don't have the same feeling.
    - at the finish of a race. (this is complicated. I feel my best/worst at those finishing moments. I feel so proud of myself for what I have done, but I know my hair is frizzy, my makeup is running, and my fat is jiggling, but somehow I feel great about myself.)
    - putting on my prom dress from last year that is 3-4 sizes too big.
    - going shopping and realizing I fit into a size 12 and almost a size 10.

Oh! I almost forgot!
    - when I step on the scale in the morning and the number is lower.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Every day!
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    these are all great!