Losing inches has made a big difference for me!!!

Options
Ok so this is a new for me but I'm so excited that I wanted to share. I was just saying the other day that I wish I had taken a "before" picture because I felt like my body was changing although I wasn't sure if it was just my mind playing tricks! Ok so fast forward to today when I got an idea (lightbulb!!!). I have this dress that I like to call my "freakum" dress (lol...blame Beyonce) and I haven't worn it in yearrrrrrssss but I've never thrown it away. I guess it served as a reminder of how "sexy" I used to be, before my last child. So long story short so that I don't lose my audience....I tried the dress on and I was amazed that I actually looked half-way decent!!! It still doesn't fit me like a glove the way it did back in the day, but the fact that I'm even in it and I look (dare I say) curvy is such a HUGE accomplishment for me!!! So although I havent lost as much weight as I would have liked by now, it seems that the inches are really making a difference for me!!!

100_2504.jpg

Replies

• lynette111
    lynette111 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    you look more than half way decent...you look great in that dress!!
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hunnie, you look just stunning! You should be so proud of yourself xoxo.
  • lstarr07
    lstarr07 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Inches are better than numbers down on the scale! You look great!!!
  • knobody09
    knobody09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work! Just keep digging deep!
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look so so so beautiful! I like that dress! :))
  • tiffjeff69
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! It feels great actually seeing the progress that I've made!! Lord knows I was starting to feel a bit discouraged because the scale wasn't reflecting what I would have liked to see.
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You are soooo Rockin' that dress! I think you need to go get your man, or plan a girls night.... and definitely wear that dress!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend, you look sooooo fabulous--I'm so proud of you...wow:bigsmile:
  • krystel7
    krystel7 Posts: 1
    Options
    Tiffany you look AMAZING!!!!! Love the Dress by the way!! I know that feeling of accomplishment and excitement in being able to fit into some of your odd clothes from a few years back...that is so wonderful!!!! Keep it up!! You are inspiring me to want to do my before and after pic lol...I actually have one from last year, but I need a new one again...SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! WORK IT GIRL :-)
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Your so pretty girl!!!!!!!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    You look HAWT in that dress!
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    soooooooooo awesome....congrats.
  • kristikin
    kristikin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! I had a moment like that a couple of weeks ago with a dress I haven't worn since before son (he just turned 4). Don't you love these moments?
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!

Great job!!
  • tiffjeff69
    Options
    Thank You All!!! I'm just so blessed to have such awesome people to help motivate and share in my joy along this journey!! It makes it that much easier when you have positive people in your corner!! (and if it wasn't for my sister Krissy I wouldn't even have known about MFP!!)
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!